MISSION- To be the best supplier and partner
Values of the OSI Group:
- Do your best for the Group
- Maintain parterships
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Look for innovative solutions
- Work as a team
- Be reliable
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
The purpose of OSI POLAND FOODWORKS Sp. z o. o is to provide customers with safe products in terms of health and of high quality, produced in the manufacturing process, taking into account the requirements of environmental protection.
Natural environment is a common good of the society. Each organization and each person should protect it and try to limit the negative impact to the world around us, preserving flora and fauna in their best condition for future generations.
We take into account the environmental protection throughout the lifecycle use of our products.
These objectives are being realized, inter alia, through the implementation and maintenance of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), the quality management systems based on internationally accepted standards and requirements of our customers, and the environmental management system based on the international standard
All employees are involved in activities related to the production of safe food and high quality parameters, with full responsibility for the impact of their activities on the environment.
Thanks to this approach, the employees contribute to the development of cooperation with suppliers and customers of our company.
OSI POLAND FOODWORKS Sp. z o. o. and its employees are committed to:
- Comply with all legal requirements and customer requirements applicable in health, safe food production, high quality parameters and environmental protection with a special focus on the environmental aspects;
- Pay attention in obtaining raw beef through activities that comply with animal welfare regulations;
- Use components of the highest quality standards;
- Produce food of the highest quality standards that is safe for consumers;
- Conduct production to the highest sanitary and technical standards;
- Continuously improve the functioning of the plant quality management systems and the environment, taking into account the latest scientific developments and emerging new systems of quality management;
- Prevent pollution;
Our employees are trained in HACCP and quality & environmental management. Employees are aware of the risks that have been identified throughout the production process of products and at the same time are responsible for the food safety.
The person responsible for the compliance with the provisions of this policy is the managing director of the company. The integrated policy has been communicated to all internal and external employees of the OSI FOODWORKS POLAND Sp. z o.o. on its behalf.
All comments and suggestions relating to the ISO 14001 system and environmental protection should be reported by phone (contact number +48 65 543 01 00) or by e-mail (ISO14001@foodworks.pl).