For our European Graduate Program, we are looking for dedicated graduates for our three divisions in Germany, the United Kingdom and Poland.
Are you passionate about sustainable food production? Do you enjoy optimizing complex processes and developing strategies? If so, we would love to meet you!
Representing part of the globally operating, owner-managed OSI group, our company is an international leader in the development and manufacture of high-quality products for system catering and food retailing across Europe.
You will be part of a diverse development program that we will design together with you. During the program, you will get to know the departments that are important to your work at various locations in Europe while acquiring company-specific expertise. In addition, you will be part of a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for future challenges as a specialist or manager.
What your job will include
- Getting to know our product portfolio and developing a comprehensive understanding of OSI’s global production, financial, and business processes
- On-the-job training across a variety of OSI business areas
- Involvement in day-to-day operations and exposure to key projects across Europe
- Participation in targeted training modules as part of the development program
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, finance, food science, or other related subjects
- Previous internships within the food industry and international experience are a plus
- Willingness to travel within the respective country and across Europe for periods of 3-6 months
- A focus on results, strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work independently
- High degrees of initiative, confidence, flexibility, adaptability, and resilience
- Fluency in English is essential, and the ability to speak, read, and understand another foreign language would be advantageous
What we offer you
We are a company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, and a pronounced customer orientation in a unique market. We know that the commitment of our employees is the foundation of our success. We will therefore support you by enabling you to develop your skills and quickly take on responsibility.
In our European Graduate Program, we offer:
- 18 months in an exciting and varied environment with the prospect of working for us as a specialist or manager afterwards
- A mentor to provide advice and knowledge
- Extra training modules in areas such as project management, leadership, and change management
- Full coverage of travel expenses during your time abroad
- An attractive starting salary within a supportive and inclusive culture
Write to us!